Tuesday, October 09, 2007

update...

My job is...good. I know now that I wasn't designed to work in an office...it is not my calling in life. However, I really like the people I work with...including the high school staff that shares the office with me. I'm glad for that...but I'm really missing Wyoming...the mountains, the sunsets, just being outside.

"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks"

-John Muir

4 comments:

supersonicjan said...

ok, so i got your message... just when did you call? my phone is kinda sketchy about showing my messages. anyway, you should work at the grand canyon next time. i heart it so so much. oooh or bryce. or zions. hmmm. i'm kind of ready to get out of the hospital and work outside myself.

Lincoln said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lincoln said...

Wyoming? Montana is so much better than Wyoming...and you know it.

Anonymous said...

Hi there.
I totally empathise with you.
I stay in Singapore and I really miss nature, the sunsets, never ending walks, snow, mountains and so much more.
Well that's life. We end up doing stuff we never imagined to. Just hang in there!

STORAGE by MARY OLIVER

  STORAGE by MARY OLIVER  When I moved from one house to another there were many things I had no room for. What does one do? I rented a st...