Stranger Than Fiction - great, great movie...it's the best I've seen since Little Miss Sunshine. I went with my sister...she's home for the weekend. I warned her before that this was not the usual Will Ferrell (cause she loves him as do I)...he plays his character straight up...as I read in one review "he actually acts instead of just running around in his underpants." So don't go thinking that this is going to be like Talledaga Nights, or Anchorman, or Elf. It's different for Mr. Ferrell but he's fantastic in it. Go...see it...it will "make you, like, think about your life and stuff, " a quote from my sister (she is SO eloquent!).
Keith Urban is all over the place right now with a new CD release...and I love me some Keith Urban. I'm glad that Nicole didn't let the significant height difference get in the way of their love (or the cocaine re-addiction for that matter) because they are the cutest Australian couple ever! I'm contemplating buying his new CD (well downloading it)...I don't know....
Glacier National Park has been experiencing some pretty major flooding...I guess the whole lake level of my hotel (Many Glacier) is underwater. So sad...especially since I know that they will fix her with duct tape and call it good...she deserves much better. I guess it's good that it's happening now though instead of in the middle of summer. Go here to see some pictures of the sadness.
I promise...update on what I'm actually doing with my life soon. I'm trying to figure it all out...well...some of it...
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STORAGE by MARY OLIVER
STORAGE by MARY OLIVER When I moved from one house to another there were many things I had no room for. What does one do? I rented a st...
-
STORAGE by MARY OLIVER When I moved from one house to another there were many things I had no room for. What does one do? I rented a st...
-
We all have one...whether it's written down or not. You know what it is...the list of things that we want to do...before we die, or may...
-
Being reading a lot lately and feeling inspired. First up is a book borrowed from my sister, but it's actually my sister-in-law's ...
4 comments:
That's A LOT of water. So sad! What happens when it all becomes ice?
You mean Will Ferrell doesn't find some excuse to get practically naked?
OMG... the saddest pictures ever!!! what will they do?? :( i heart many.
i also LOVED stranger than fiction (of course... 'cause it's good).
i think i liked one keith urban song and it might've been his first one.
MJ - I was talking to Lincoln about it (he is my MT news source) and they're (NPS) not sure if they're going to try and start repairing it now before the big snow, but if they don't, then they'll have to wait until summer meaning Going to the Sun Road may be closed for part of the season...people may be angry but hey...don't mess with Mother Nature, eh?
Steph - I know...surprising...right? :)
Julie- I know you like more Keith Urban songs than just one! Watch one of CMT's specials on him and you will be hooked like I am!
Post a Comment