Friday, July 14, 2006

mmm...cake

I can't wait for my next day off so I can go to Cake Love. The story is that of a lawyer who found that his true passion in life was baking and so he decided to give up the whole lawyer thing and started in business that revolves around the best dessert that is out there...cake! The web-site makes me want to act upon my crazy idea of being a pastry chef (random fact #23 of "Things You Never Knew About Katie") And yes, I pick cake over all other desserts as my number 1 choice....how could you not?

I'm driving everyone at work crazy about this...we have a countdown until Cake Love Day...it's going to be good times.

No comments:

STORAGE by MARY OLIVER

  STORAGE by MARY OLIVER  When I moved from one house to another there were many things I had no room for. What does one do? I rented a st...