Monday, October 06, 2008
update...again
Maybe back to blogging? I don't know...it was nice to take a break but we'll see. I'm living in a new city (Portland) with new adventures. Adventures like surviving a 3 day road trip in a Penske truck, buying a bed off of Craig's list, building shelves with my own two hands (okay...it was a shelf from target and you didn't need any tools...but still!). Job front: applied to 4 places...have heard from zero...but it's only been a couple days. More to come soon...I think I'll be back for a little while...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STORAGE by MARY OLIVER
STORAGE by MARY OLIVER When I moved from one house to another there were many things I had no room for. What does one do? I rented a st...
-
STORAGE by MARY OLIVER When I moved from one house to another there were many things I had no room for. What does one do? I rented a st...
-
We all have one...whether it's written down or not. You know what it is...the list of things that we want to do...before we die, or may...
-
Being reading a lot lately and feeling inspired. First up is a book borrowed from my sister, but it's actually my sister-in-law's ...
1 comment:
i'm glad you're back! we need to talk soon and catch up! have you seen naimah since you've been out there?
Post a Comment