I have recently decided (but really knew all along) that I am a disaster in the kitchen. I failed miserably at making blueberry pancakes last night...and it's a shame because I was really looking forward to them....but in the end I threw the whole batch away due to being either A) burned B) raw in the middle and/or C) purple
And if you haven't heard the green porkchops story...well...let's just say that wasn't so great either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STORAGE by MARY OLIVER
STORAGE by MARY OLIVER When I moved from one house to another there were many things I had no room for. What does one do? I rented a st...
-
STORAGE by MARY OLIVER When I moved from one house to another there were many things I had no room for. What does one do? I rented a st...
-
We all have one...whether it's written down or not. You know what it is...the list of things that we want to do...before we die, or may...
-
Being reading a lot lately and feeling inspired. First up is a book borrowed from my sister, but it's actually my sister-in-law's ...
3 comments:
aww, if it makes you feel any better, scott has to cook all my pancakes... and because scott wasn't here, for dinner tonight i ate a bag of microwave popcorn. and the popcorn was slightly burnt (but didn't taste that way!) you should feel MUCH better now.
Those porkchops were perfectly edible but also freakishly green!
katie! move to oklahoma and i will teach you to cook!
Post a Comment