Wednesday, March 07, 2007

yay!

My new computer came yesterday! Yay! I love it...basically...it's like welcome to 2007...no more dial up (like at my parents house...which works fine...and I appreciate them letting me use it...this is just a little better). This is also good because now I can look for more jobs, FASTER...really....what did we do before the internet?!

Work is....work. Somehow I tend to get the elderly patients who go crazy and/or have major, major issues after their surgery. It stresses me out...blah.

The job search is exciting...there really are a lot of cool things out there...it's just a matter of the dates lining up right and the whole thing about room and board included. My sister is moving into a duplex this summer and is taking all of the furniture that I currently have in my apartment. It's good...at least someone will use it! My advice...never buy a bed unless you KNOW that you are staying (in my defense...when I did buy the bed I believed that I would stay). So yeah...I really can't complain too much about things...

I apologize that this is probably not entertaining at all...

1 comment:

julie said...

we're computer twins! yay!

STORAGE by MARY OLIVER

  STORAGE by MARY OLIVER  When I moved from one house to another there were many things I had no room for. What does one do? I rented a st...